Monday, May 29, 2006

the time on this is screwed up - its totally 10:20 pm right now...
well, i wanted my first entry to be about something important, but there is something on my mind right now. and this is a personal blog, so here goes...
i just talked to a friend of mine. he told me something that i was not sure i felt comfortable with. i didn't want to tell him how i felt because i knew he wouldn't understand. he would think that there was no justifiable reason for me to feel uncomfortable with it (even though there is). and even if there isn't, emotions don't really listen to the language of reason. do you know what i mean? sometimes something bothers you for what seems like no reason at all - or maybe just because you are a human being, which means that there are times when you feel weak and insecure. is that a good reason? "i am being stupid right now because i am a human being"...seems about right.
anyway, he made me tell him. and then he got mad at me. he forced me to tell him this and then he got mad because i was honest! i didn't know what to do. i wanted to take it back - but sometimes i feel like i have verbal diarreah (i just checked microsoft spellcheck and i've spelled this word correctly - yay!), i just say things without thinking. but then again, this is a good friend of mine - with friends you can say things without thinking, right?? isn't that the point of friends? (but maybe...maybe i need to ask, are we even good friends?) i don't know - the gist of it is, now he is mad at me for feeling the way i do. but how do you stop yourself from feeling things that are not good to feel?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate u Bita, how could you after such a long friendship, ur a terrrible person and very selfish, beghole khodemoon ; Boro bemir!!!!!!!!! awww, naaa, I am just kidding bita joon, how can I be mad at you, ur like my sister. I swear if there was a program to adopt a sister you would be my first addoption.
ghorboone Bitaiiii.............

9:56 PM  
Blogger bita said...

what kind of comment is this you loser?? if you have nothing constructive or important to say (i.e. if you're not here just to praise me), don't say anything at all - just leave my site and never come back...bhwaaaaahahaha, i'm JUST JOKING! :)

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:03 PM  
Blogger bita said...

awww thanks - thanks for coming...:)

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home