Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ah!! (that's my "i'm so indignant!" expression)

i just went to bia2.com trying to find moein, possibily the greatest iranian singer of all time, to listen to as i sit here in the wee hours of the morning working on, you guessed it, yet another paper. and, you will not believe this, but: THEY DON'T HAVE HIM THERE!

what kind of self-respecting iraninan music site does not have moein, i ask you???
(for my deprived friends who don't know who moein is, well let's just say he is like the brad pit - ok no, like the um, jack nicholson of the music world - i.e. insanely good at what he does, rather than just being famous cause of his looks or something)

anyways, do not fear though, i DO in fact have a thousand moein songs myself, so i just got out my trusty colletion of "moein's best" CDs that i got last year for my birthday (do my parents know me or do they know me? :D) and am happily listening away while not-so-happily trying to explain exactly how the brain works [for those who don't know, the workings of the brain is just a little bit complicated][in place of "just a little bit" read "unbelievaly and insanely and whoa-what-in-the-world-is-going-on"] [and i'm not even studying science!].

not to depart from my very important point, however, i would just like to say to bia2.com: PUT UP MOEIN!
and also i would like to take this opportunity to publicly declare my love for him – he is wonderful. He makes me happy. he moves my soul. His songs draw me up to God. I could listen to him forever.
The person I end up marrying will just have to learn to deal with it!

Whoa I just realized, I am truly madly deeply* in love with a lot of people: moein, Enrique, hegel, benyamin, Aristotle, the Carleton pool (yes I know it’s not a person, but we have a deep and everlasting bond...james bond)

*omg, remember that song?? aahh the 90s...memories...what happened to savage garden anyway? They disappeared off the face of the earth.

ok, end of rambling [i.e. pretending like i'm doing something while actually just procrastinating my life away]

p.s. can you say stream of consciousness writing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home