Sunday, February 11, 2007

hello virtual world of blog-land. it has been 12 days since my last confession.

i have never been more busy in my life than i am at this very moment. there are so many things i have to do that i have become immobilized. it's ironic, at a time when i most need to DO, i am most unable to, and least want to. the fear and the pressure of the weight of life are getting in the way.
2 more months - will i make it?? it's weird that i'm seriously wondering...

what is happening to me?? i feel like i'm regressing in my quest. reality is making me into the Hobbesian human being. appetites and aversions. matter and motion. competition. is that all there is??

concentrate on solutions, not problems.
my dad told me that today.
ok.

i'm going to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home