Sunday, October 22, 2006

the first snow of the year!
and it begins...

i love snow. it reminds me of angel wings. maybe the same way we have spring cleaning, angels have winter cleaning. like, in the winter they all get together and have a massive bath. so they take off their wings and go to the laundormat and have them washed. and as it is being washed, little pieces of it fall down over our head.
my mom says in the winter the trees put on their wedding dresses.

hey, we have to find SOME way to justify winter to ourselves...


going out tonight with my massey jaaaaaan (dot blogspot dot com) to...um...to be honest, i'm not quite sure. i was told it is a pakistani girl-party for eid. but she said, and i quote, "if you don't come tonight, i won't have your babies anymore." how could i say no? :D (love you massey)

1 Comments:

Blogger Massey said...

allo ma babeeeey.. ma ray of zunshiiine. 'ow arre you too-day? I zee ma dawleeng deez mowrning! it makez me vewy 'appy!

tehehehehe

btw, I think we should start our family with adoption, then when we get the hang of it, have kids of our own. We can start by adopting Kim. she is TOO cute. :D

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home