Saturday, November 25, 2006

"You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true."

i wish i could know every language in the world.
i wish i didn't have to write my science paper.
i wish i was brilliant.
i wish i could know the truth.
i wish i could make everyone happy.
i wish i could help everyone know themselves.
i wish i could know myself.
i wish i had a good ear in music.
i wish i had more than one body so i could be in more than one place at once.
i wish i could study everything.
i wish i could see God.
i wish i could forget sad things.
i wish i didn't wish for impossible things.
i wish i had longer hair.
i wish johanna (my sponser child) didn't need me and she had everything i do.
i wish i knew ballet.
i wish i never procrastinated.
i wish i could always feel like i do when i dance.
i wish i was wise.
i wish i never had a divided nature and my reason and passions always agreed.
i wish i liked salad.
i wish i hated chocolate.
i wish meredith and shepard just stay together on grey's anatomy.
i wish i was in iran right now.
i wish i wasn't confused.
i wish we never fought.
i wish i could be happy for you.
i wish my parents would never get sad.
i wish i could see the earth from space.
i wish people didn't have to worry about money and vanessa and kim and i could travel wherever we wanted, whenever we wanted.
i wish it was june already so i could graduate.
i wish hypocrites didn't exist.
i wish i hadn't been so wrong.
i wish i truly believed for myself what i told her.
i wish my relatives lived here.
i wish i was a faster reader.
i wish i had a good voice.
i wish people wouldn't lie.
i wish hegel was a little bit easier to read.
i wish i was better at ancient greek.
most of all,
i wish i could fly.

do i really have the power to make my wishes come true?
i wonder...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had the power to make my dreams come true :P

10:48 PM  
Blogger bita said...

lol :D

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Bita,
You are brilliant and wise by making this wonderful Blog. By showing the truth of yourself, you made us think and happy.

By supporting and making the impossible wishes of Johanna, you showed you are not confused. And hypocrites does not exist in your eyes, which speaks thousands language for itself.

You don’t need more than one body, knowing everything, good voice, flying and eating salad coz you are a wonderful chocolate, and we love it.

Longer hair, learning ballet, forgetting the sad things and getting graduate (HURAA!!) just needs more time and attention.

By having wonderful Bita around, friends, relatives and parents never get sad and they will live beside you forever.

Yeah Bita, you have the power to make your wishes come true.

HAPPY Birthday Bita
(Got a cake? share it, that’s my wish )

p.s.: I have the same wish as you do. I wish that people wouldn’t lie.
If they you lie, just lie truly with no mistake that I could accept it and is not a common knowledge.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home