Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"in God we trust; all others must pay cash"
this was my fortune for today.
can i just say, what the...?
oh wait, i think i just got it - "trust" as in...oh, baawhahahahahahahahaha
nice, my life is such a joke even my fortune is joking around. good to know...:)

"Simplicity and clarity should be your theme in dress."
this was my fortune a couple of days ago.
i think i need to stop reading these - they are so RANDOM.
what does this even mean? is the universe telling me i need to change my style??

i'm just going to make up a fortune for myself: "today you will have the most wonderful day and you will be successful in whatever you do!"
that's better...lol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Bita, tiz your sister! liisten your such a cutie pie, im gona dip you in my coffee! hehe, well im going to go soon to "STUDY" for my exams, while you "WRITE YOUR ESSAY" ahah arent we a funny bunch! we are, t'waz t'iz..t'wiz! adar says that lol. anyways brother stop reading fortunes theyre bullfeathers and a half, make your own destiny dude!
p.s. your hot
p.p.s. its probably the genes
p.p.p.s. im a tad on the hungry side

10:27 AM  
Blogger bita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  
Blogger bita said...

heey far-far, loool - you kill me!!
also, you are right about the destiny thing. how did you get to be such a smart one?! ok i'm going to do it. just as soon as i find out how exactly destinys are made...:)
p.s. it's not the genes. hahahahahaha (or "t'waz t'iz..t'wiz" in high school speak)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home