Sunday, December 17, 2006

doesn't it suck?

you know when someone does something which hurts you? something so painful that it hurts for months? so painful that you think you will never be happy again? and the only way you can get over it is by demonizing them in your head? making them out to be this horrible person who had no level of human decency whatsoever and purposely treated you in the shit-ass way that they did?
you know what i mean?

doesn't it suck when you finally understand where they were coming from, see the logical reasons behind what they did, and can't really hate them for it anymore?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I know what you mean. You are not alone. But you know if you give me there pictures I will give them there dead body in 24hours. Who made you unhappy? Who made you to write this?
Tell me

5:04 PM  
Blogger Massey said...

bitaaaaaaaaa

this post made me sad :( but in a good way? does that make any sense? :/

8:42 AM  
Blogger Massey said...

I love you like I love crazy cakes !

8:44 AM  
Blogger bita said...

anonymous: aww thank you for your concern, whoever you are! and don't worry, no one has made me unhappy recently. lol.

massey: yeah it makes sense, my deary. i love that you get me exactly.
and crazy cakes?? i didn't know you loved me THAT much...:D

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home