Saturday, December 30, 2006

ooohh it makes me so mad!

there is this thing that makes me mad.
ok this person.
but i can't say who.
and i was trying to be ambiguous.
but it's a person.
anyways.
he
OR
she
MAKES ME SO MAD!
what do they do that makes me mad, you ask?
well, i kind of don't want to admit it.
because it sounds selfish, to be honest.
but
this is a blog.
you're "supposed" to be honest.
and it helps me figure myself out.
so i'll just say it.
sigh.
this is what they do:
they ignore me. i have no affect whatsoever on their life. when i talk, it's as if NOTHING happened. as if not a creature had stirred, not even a mouse. honestly, it's painful. and embarrasing.
mostly embarrasing.
you know when you say hi to someone and they don't see you? and you just look like this loser who wishes they had friends...
looool.
("i swear i know them! they just didn't see me! no seriously!")(and everyone else is like "suuuuurrree you do..."[roll eyes])
this is like that, except 24/7.
and they do it in a way that makes it seem like it's on purpose.
like they are purposely ignoring me for some reason.
and feel really uncomfortable about being around me.
grrrrrrr.
and i know i shouldn't get mad about it.
because if i'm going to be totally rational here,
they are really not doing anything wrong.
or doing it on purpose.
and even if they were, well that's their business.
separate from me.
it's just my
pride
that is the problem.
i'm mad about it because it hurts my pride.
and that's not a good reason to be mad at all.
if i was God, i would tell myself, "stop focusing so much on yourself, little girl. there are much more important things in life to worry about."
but
unfortunately
i happen not to be God
and
ooooh it still makes me sooo mad!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wish to find the way to distinguish "ego" from "pride"...
to me "pride" is a positive attitude, it brings about confidence, which is a positive thing.

p.s. those who cherish and value your company may mean no harm to you in any way, we should always ask ourselves this question: "What else does this mean? what else does this behvaiour mean?"

CHeers

7:58 AM  
Blogger I do not know said...

Hi, Here's the story:

Majnoon got sick and doctors prescribed that he must drink the milk of camel that Leyli had it. So Leyli used to give the camel's milk to everybody except Majnoon and she would break his cup. Majnoon was happy about it, and was asked about it. He said:

Agar ba man naboodash hich mayli
"If leyli didn't like me at all"
chera zarfe mara beshkast leyli?
"Why did she break my cup?"
"Mathnavi Manavi-Rumi"

The core and the beauty of the story is although she broke it, but in this way she put a difference between him and others.

Maybe He/She ignored you with his/her actions, but practically he/she is saying to you that "you are unique"

2:32 PM  
Blogger bita said...

saeeeeed: hmm, hadn't thought about it that way. so it's ok if it hurts my pride? or should i have called it ego?
also, i'm not sure that this person DOES value my company. that's the whole problem. lol. but you hit the point exactly. i need to realize that it may be completely separate from me and be caused by something totally different.

i do no know: wow! though i doubt that this is the case, this was a great comment! i told my friends about it too. thank you for reminding me of this beautiful story!!
i tried to come read your blog, but it won't let me...:( why??

1:56 AM  
Blogger I do not know said...

Hi, Things that happen are not always the same as how we see them.
Our point of view is much more important than the event itself.
For example when its raining the farmer is happy about it, but the guy standing at the appointment is not. Here we have one event but two moods. And how we interpret it makes our mood. So its better for us to change our point of view and to look from another angle that gives us calmness. Another example: An accident happens, the driver is angry but the guy who works at the repair shop who happened to be at the scene is happy about it. One event but two interpretations.

Look at the pictures below and then step 8 feets back and look again!
http://file.pixilis.com/upload/20070106/6091.jpg

yes dear, before you waste your time complaining that why others don't act the way I want stop for a while and think that if you look from another angle anything in this world can be productive.

1:45 PM  
Blogger I do not know said...

I think that greatness must be in the way we look not in what we look.

Do the same as the picture before:
http://i12.tinypic.com/4g53ymw.jpg

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home