Friday, December 22, 2006

bitamehrin.blogspot.com! brining you the breaking news, first!

Ladies and gentlemen I am coming to you LIVE from the basement of bita’s house. It is now 5:10 pm on friday december 22st. And, you’re not going to believe this, but she is FINISHED writing her last two papers of the fall term! Wow! jim, get a close-up of the papers! Get them both in one shot.
[shakes head in amazement] Unbelievable.
[puts hand on earpiece] what was that leslie? I didn’t quite hear you over the excitement this has generated. [listens] oh yes, I did try to get a comment from miss bita. unfortunately, she seemed unable to comment due to her brain being fried. But the glazed look plastered on her face was definitely one of ecstasy. Oh! Oh! wait a minute, wait a minute. She is opening her mouth. Shh! Shh! [whispers] is she going to say something? [holds breath]
"uh, I just want to, uh, say thank you to my wonderful parents. Without them I wouldn’t be here today (literally). Also, my amazing friends, especially kim and Vanessa! you guys were there through the shit-times. Stuck it through my panic attacks, even though you were going through the same thing. You’ll never know how much it meant to me. And also, I want to thank God. When I just felt like I couldn’t write another word, He gave me the strength to go on, and somehow supplied me with an endless vocabulary and ability to BS in my time of need. Finally, to anyone else out there writing a crazy number of papers back to back, I just want to say" [music starts playing] "wait, what is that? is my time up?? Oh shoot. Ok, I’ll hurry. I just want to say, you can do this guys. If I could do it, sooo can you! just believe in yourself. I have a dream. A dream that one day –" [music gets louder] "ok, ok, I’m leaving. Sheesh."
you have JUST heard the first comments from bita after having finished her last papers of the semester. Gosh, the excitement still hasn’t died down here leslie! [listens] What are her after-essay plans, you ask? Actually, I think she has a hot date with her bed (wink wink nudge nudge), but I’ll keep you posted as more information flows in.
Well, there you have it folks. An event that seemed like it would NEVER happen, a day which seemed like it would NEVER come, and it finally has! It’s enough to make you believe in miracles. and so close to christmas too! she gives us all hope for the future – no matter how miserable the time, it will eventually be over...
Back to you leslie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRADUATION BITA, YOU FINALLY FINISHED THE LAST PAPER. I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFULL BRAKE WITH A LOF OF CHEESE CAKE, DRINKS, & SURE GIFTSSSS WITH YOUR amazing FAMILY AND FREINDS.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Massey said...

'AMAZING FAMILY AND FRIENDS'

thats me. the friend part. the AMAZING FRIEND PART. that's the massey reference right there.

yep.

and sweetie, i think you were suffering from post traumatic stress while writing that post. its quite delusional lol. i laaaw youuuu

11:02 AM  
Blogger Pável said...

Yes... enjoy your time my dear Bita!

12:48 PM  
Blogger bita said...

anon: thank you! same to you!!

massey: friend??!!! i thought you were my wife!! what are you trying to say massey? have i been demoted for my sister??
p.s. don't forget to be safe massey! ;)

el pavel: thank you so much. and as soon as i have some free time, i will be coming to your blog.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home