Tuesday, December 19, 2006

wow - 5th post of the day! can you tell i have a paper to write?*

i have two papers to write by friday.
so obviously i was instead checking random blogs here and there, after having spent an obscene amount of time organizing my e-mail inbox (now perfectly divided into clearly marked files), and i came across this:

"women are unsexed by success and men are unsexed by failure"
(http://realitybeckons.blogspot.com/2006/12/women-are-unsexed-by-success-and-men.html)

a perfect reflection capturing the essence of a certain incident which recently happened in my life. can't give further details (until those involved have all died), but yeah...great saying.

can somebody tell me, why is it like that???
i'm afraid i'm going to be one of the stepford wives before being stepfordized. you know, the ones whose husbands wanted to turn into robots because they were sick and tired of dealing with their independent identity...

*expect many more posts throughout the night. tomorrow morning my whole home-page will be december 19th...

1 Comments:

Blogger Massey said...

bita... I dont wanna die. please dun make me :(

anyway, one of my nails just fell off. sigh. the pain of beauty.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home