Friday, February 16, 2007

yes! yes! and thrice yes!!

it is now OFFICIALLY reading week...woot-woot!!

i'm vair vair excited about this!
despite having a deferred exam on monday.
and a dentist appointment on tuesday.
and my driving exam on thursday.
and a presentation that is due the day we get back to school.
and a lab write-up.
and 100 papers to grade.
and planning the humanities formal.
and of course the never-ending papers.

yes, i have a feeling it's going to be a good relaxing week off...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heey Bita :) how was proctoring, I know, it is sooo boring :P let them cheat and have some fun, bwhhaahaha

5:31 PM  
Blogger bita said...

rouhiii!! i fell asleep!! loool! omg after a 45 min nap, i woke up and i was like "oh shite..."
but other than that, it was pretty uhh goood...:D

how are you? how was your day??

so what are we doing for your b-day?? hmm??

4:26 PM  
Blogger bita said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol, omg :) that is tooo cute. I am sure students were happy with that.

My day? you call it a day? That dream was really a wonderful one. Help me Bitaaa, please, help meee :P

I have explanied everything in the invitation card. Have you received one, lol. Well, I have no idea :$ it depends!!!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised, by your business.

Can I give a hand? Or a wish?

4:17 PM  
Blogger saeedgh said...

and the reading week is over...
just like a blink..it went by..
but that's good..you know why?? :D
cuz you're getting closer to graduation...;) :D

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home