Monday, June 05, 2006

there is this iranian movie named Marmulak. everyone has heard of it; everyone has seen it. i have too – but i saw it a long time ago. whenever anyone would ask if i had seen it i would always say "of course!!" and then hope that they didn’t ask me any more questions, because, to be honest, i didn’t remember a lot of it. each time someone asked if I had seen it I would think to myself "i really need to rent this movie and watch it again."
yesterday i was cleaning out our DVD drawer and putting everything in order. well, guess what? we OWN Marmulak! can you believe it? this whole time i wanted to rent it and it was in my family room in the DVD drawer the entire time. loooool – what a shawg...

3 Comments:

Blogger saeedgh said...

i know..it's like sometimes you have your sunglasses at top of your head, and you think you have lost it, you spent like 10 minutes looking all over
your room for the sunglasses like a fool...lol

10:39 PM  
Blogger bita said...

looooooooool. i know what you mean! beeeeen there...

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home