Monday, September 04, 2006

right after posting the russel peters link i realized that lately i've been posting a lot of forwards and quotes by other people. tsk, i know, but you see, i have a good reason. all the way back in may i read my monthly astrology somewhere. it told me that due to the moon and the formation of the planets or whatever my communication skills would not be up to par and that i should try not to sign a lot of contracts or write a lot or basically do anything that required communication (i.e. living). moreover, and this is the good part, this period of shitty communicational ability would last until late october. stellar! (roll eyes)
anyways, following the traditional oh-so-characteristic-of-human-beings human custom of delegating responsibility and blaming others for my faults, i blame my lack of creative ability on the moon...
and they say astrology isn't good for anything! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home