Saturday, December 09, 2006

"THE COLLEGE STUDENT PRAYER"

"The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not Flunk; He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying. He leadeth me besides the water cooler for a study break; He restoreth my faith in study guides. he leads me to better study habits for my grade's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, I will not have a nervous breakdown; for thou art with me. Though givest me answers on the moments of blankness; thou annointest my head with understanding, my test paper runneth over with questions I recognize. Surely passing grades shall follow me all the days of my examinations and I shall not dwell in this University for ever.
AMEN"
(thanks dami)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN

p.s.: Did you know this month is one of the busiest months for gods? Gods gets more prays regarding to passing a course or getting good marks (FACT) from students than ever. (It has a 2nd place after “I want that girl, very badly” pray).
Also I have to mention around 65% never pray before, they will pray on this time of year.

If I was him, I was going to early winter vacation. (Oh no, but we don’t wanna have a new Jesus, please)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home