Saturday, October 10, 2009

omg i hate being here. it makes it all so fresh. i feel imprisoned - forced into a corner, jailed in by memories.
i'm so proud of you for having been able to make it. you're so strong. me, i don't know how i will make it through just these couple of days. i don't know if i even will.

I can’t stop thinking about you. I wish I could show you somehow how worthy I think you are. I wish I could make it stop hurting. I wish I could go back in time and stop it. I wish I could go into the future and fix it.

and i keep on wondering...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not going to say, who is that? at least the first letter of his/her name is not going to get you in truoble, right? :D. lol.
maybe there's a 1 in 1000, that person is me. anything is possible in this small world.
of course if you haven't seen him/her for a while.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home